Reverse Confetti May Release Blog Hop!




Today is the day...the May Reverse Confetti is now available!!   You are going to be amazed at all of the new products for this month!  You should have arrived here from Heather Hoffman's blog!  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning which is the Reverse Confetti blog!

Reverse Confetti is celebrating their 5th Birthday Release, isn't that awesome?!


This month we welcome Carly Tee Minner + Tatiana Trafimovich as our 'Fetti Friends!  

Today I have a bucket of goodness to share!  So I spotted that fabulous aqua flatware caddy in the Target 'dollar' spot:


I don't know what it is with crafters but we love our organizers, don't we?!  I'm forever picking up new 'systems' and always love something colorful.  I thought this would be perfect as a vessel for a birthday giftie!

I used the Blocked Out Square Panel confetti cut in Iced Aqua, backing it with a panel of sunshine.  I cut the candles on a panel of Premier Polar White cardstock and colored the candles with alcohol markers.  The sentiment is from the Birthday Wishes set, stamped directly on the candle panel with Midnight ink.

A little sneak peek of my card, I used Buttercup cardstock with the Tag Me confetti cuts...added a pop of Iced Aqua.  The tag has been stamped with a sentiment from the My Tribe set in Midnight.


My card is a tall + skinny design.  I've layered Flamingo, Iced Aqua and Premier Polar White panels.  I've stamped the arrows from My Tribe in the coordinating ink colors and finished off the card with a sentiment from My Tribe and Birthday Wishes.


The caddy is filled with a bunch of goodies that are birthday or fruit themed to go with the summery gift card:


Don't forget about the new Reverse Confetti challenge, Stock Your Stash.  This month the theme is Birthday.


I can't wait to hop around and see how my teamies were inspired!


Carly Tee Minner - 'Fetti Friend
Amy Tsuruta 💚
Tatiana Trafimovich - 'Fetti Friend

Comments

We DO love anything that is organize related!!! And then we all say our crafty spaces are hot messes!! LOL!!!! I love that about us!!! HA!!! I love love love love love this!! Soooooooooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
LittleSher said…
Great tag and skinny card!
Karthikha said…
Creative work :) Lovely tag!
Audrey Pettit said…
Omgosh, Amy, what a fabulous gift! Totally fun, and an adorable organizer caddy, to boot. LOVE your tall skinny card! And gorgeous tag, too!
Annette Allen said…
this is so fun.. i love it
Tracey McNeely said…
What a fun birthday organizer caddy, always love what you come up with!
Jennifer said…
Super cute and clever idea!
Fikreta said…
love it!
its so pretty!
Celeste Goff said…
What a pretty treat caddy Amy...love the tags!!!