Hero Arts: Just a note






Hello and Happy Friday!  I'm up on the Hero Arts blog today but before you pop over there I did have another card to share here on my blog.  I made this card for a class I taught at Impress Cards + Crafts.  It features the House Stamp & Cut set.


I used a sentiment from the Layered Topiary stamp set.  I tend to forget that you don't necessarily need to color everything.  This shows how the house can be stamped with Intense Black and mounted on a panel with stripes of watercolor.  The sentiment makes it an all occasion card.

My project over on the Hero Arts blog is a more traditional new home design that uses a bunch of the Infinity dies, here's a sneak peek:


Comments

Love love love these! LOVING those houses!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Dance said…
Sweet cards my friend!! Love those little houses on both cards! I have a Christmas tree ornament that looks like your second card's house, and the little grandkids would be delighted if a house like this showed up on a card to them...hmmmm...might have to do a little (more) shopping! Such sweet cards! Heading over to HA. Have a great weekend. Bev
Tracey McNeely said…
These are both fabulous Amy! This houses!
Celeste Goff said…
Two fabulous cards! I love the ombre watercolored stripes on the first card and may have to copy that idea!
Lisa said…
Love these... so sweet! Those house nesting dies are pretty cool! I also forget to try not coloring sometimes... it's such a cool look... maybe today... maybe...lol!