CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Day Three: For your protection





I was so very excited when Michele of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps came out with her first coffee set, Peace Love & Coffee on the first day of the Winter 2017 Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  She has released the remaining sets...and you're going to LOVE them!

Today we're featuring:

Hot Coffee stamp set
Time for Coffee stamp set


Here's how I was inspired:

My card features a sentiment from the Hot Coffee set:


I decided to make the sentiment the star of the show (or should I say the sweetheart...).  This is a perfect and will be going to my Valentine.

A SUPER big shout out to Michele and the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Design Team!  I had so much fun inking up with you ladies this week!  What a FANtastic release!

Make sure you pop over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog for much more inspiration!!!






Comments

Fikreta said…
so nice card!
hugs
Happy Dance said…
I so agree with that sentiment, lol!! Love that you put it on a heart! Really a fun card, Amy. Stay warm. Bev
HA!!! I love this! That sentiment ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Love that fun bg paper!
I Card Everyone said…
what a fabulous combo of your fave color and mine!!! Tom learned 25 years ago the trueness of these words... hmmm maybe that's why he preps my coffee pot each day? =] =]
LOve it, amy!!!
=]
Ha ha! Those sentiments are great, aren’t they! Love!!!
I love these kind of backgrounds !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]