Reverse Confetti November SFYTT: Thanks so berry much!




Happy November!  Today is the start of a brand new month and a brand new Reverse Confetti SFYTT!


So how do you generally start a card when you have a sketch?  This time around I picked the Warm Heart 6x6 paper pad first and then the stamps.  That was a bit more difficult for me....I generally sneak in some green in a majority of my cards, this one is pure blues and aqua.


I decided to feature the In a Jam stamps and coordinating confetti cuts.  I used Navy Blue + Mist Dye Inks.


Do you spy the Big Stripes Tag Layer over the Topped Off Tag?

That's it for me...can't wait to see how my teamies were inspired...make sure you check out the Reverse Confetti blog!





Comments

So beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cris G. said…
Love the color scheme! The In a Jam stamps and dies are one of my favorites by RC. Very cool coloring on the label, looks like it is recessed.
Miriam Prantner said…
Loving all the blues! so pretty!