Hero Arts: Peace & Joy




I think that one of my favorite holiday color combos is pink + green.  Love the non-traditional look and how fresh + fun it is.  Today's card starts with a Hero Arts snow panel.  I heat embossed the Peace & Joy sentiment in Copper.


The Color Layering Holly set has been inked up in Fresh Lawn and Field Greens.  I decided to add some red felt berries for more texture.


I was inspired by the Fusion Card Challenge sketch:


Affiliate shopping links at no extra cost to you:

Comments

So gorgeous! LOVING that holly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Such a cute card! I love the use of felt too
SugarGem said…
This is so cute I totally love it. Would be a great make n take 😊
I Card Everyone said…
It's the felt berries that got to me, amy ... pink and green is a natural for me, too!
=]
Helen F. said…
Love the simple design on this beauty, Amy!