Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day Six




Hello, late start this morning...well, on my blog.  I didn't end up commenting on any of the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop cards last night so I did a massive catch up this morning, almost 3 hours.  I followed that up by whipping up a couple cards and a gift project.  Have you seen the gorgeous entries for the Fall Hop?!  Oh my, if you haven't you really need to check it out HERE.

In an attempt to share as many projects with Super Sponsor products, here's one that combines:


Can you spot them?


That tea cup is by Krumspring Stamps - Coffee is Love.  If you haven't read their announcement, it's HERE.  Although I'm sad that Maria has closed her shop, I'm so happy about her new adventure.  We're so lucky to be able to find Krumspring Stamps at other retailers including Super Sponsor Butterfly Reflections Ink.  I believe that Vanessa of BRI is the only retailer that carries that particular Coffee Is Love set and she only has 6 in stock so get it when you can!



Super Sponsor Butterfly Reflections Ink Prize - $25 Store Gift Certificate

The sentiment is from the Altenew - Vintage Tea set:


Super Sponsor Altenew Prize - $30 Store Gift Certificate

I fussy cut the Unity Stamp Co. Cup of Tea image:






Super Sponsor Unity Stamp Co Prize - Coffee/Tea Themed Prize Package that includes 9 Unity stamps, value approx $150

That's it for me this morning...I'll be back around noon with another project!



Comments

New Creations said…
So gorgeous Amy! Love the pretty backing paper with awesome combo of stamps!
Hetty said…
Awsome card, Amy, that tea bag is so cute!
I haven't had a good cup of tea in ages. This makes me want it. Thanks for sharing your sweet card, Amy.
Trina P. said…
Great card, Amy. I don't drink coffee, but I do love tea.
Helen F. said…
Beautiful yellow tea cup framed atop those pretty falling leaves! Love the sweet tea bag too.
Becca Yahrling said…
This is really sweet, Amy. Love how you framed the cup.
Laurel said…
Love it! You had me at tea ;)
Dawn said…
Love this. I prefer tea to coffee but always need to stock up when we visit the UK.
Miriam Prantner said…
What a sweet image! I love the hearts on the tea bag and the die cut frames!
Arianna Barbara said…
Awww!!! I'm totally in love for your awesome card!!! In particular way, the tea bag is too cute!!!
Lori Turner said…
Oh Amy! Gorgeous - love how you incorporated all 3!!!
Ann said…
So cute Amy! Love how you used the stamps on this. Beautiful paper too.
Billie A said…
So CUTE.. Great frames and layout. Awesome tea cup. Fun great card.
Wonderful tea card. You amaze me that you have done so many cards and still plan all of this great hop too.
Cynthia Cole said…
Love how you framed your teacup.
Lisa said…
So very sweet! Love that teabag... beautiful card! I'm so tired...lol... only 3,000,000 more to go...lol... oh look who I'm complaining to...lol.. nevermind!
Sue D said…
Sweet. I like the framing and the leaf background.
Shanna Slater said…
Such a wonderful card!! Love it :)

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com
Zelda said…
This is so cute ... love the tea bag :)
Nora Noll said…
This is such a cool card!! I adore all the fun tea stamps you used!