The Challenge Guest Designer: Friend


Yay!  The Challenge is back up and running!  Super excited that Lesley Croghan, super star and new Momma, asked me to be a Guest Designer.  I was a super happy crafter when I saw the graphic:


So fun, right?!  So many ways to be inspired here's how I was:


I cut strips of paper from the following Hero Arts Mix Layering Paper Packs:

Blush  -   Sunshine  -  Foliage  -  Sea 

I used a Spellbinders star on Recollections Gold Glitter cardstock.  The Friend is from Simon Says Stamp and has been diecut from Reverse Confetti Cloud White.



All things rainbow ❤️πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ make me happy.  I can't wait to see how The Challenge Design Team was inspired!




Comments

Laurel said…
Congrats and such a fun card!
Lydia Lee said…
Love! ❤️🌈
Anonymous said…
Great card, Amy! Love those rainbow stripes, and the glitter gold star is perfect against that backdrop!
xx Ashwini
This really shines!!!!
Cris G. said…
Shine bright like... a rainbow in the sky :)! Beautiful take, love your interpretation of the rainbow. I feel so tempted to enter this one.
Chark said…
Amy, can anyone else make such a beautiful card with colored paper? Probably not!
Audrey Pettit said…
What a bright and happy card, my friend! LOVE your rainbow, and that glittered star is awesome!
Lisa said…
I LOVE THIS!! So simple and so pretty!! Awesome!
Notes by Nina said…
So many wonderful colours, fabulous card. So glad you joined us as Guest Designer.
Lesley said…
I absolutely love your beautiful card, Amy! The sparkly star is the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much for being our guest this week. I always enjoy working with you! XOXO
Monika Reeck said…
the way you inspired the Photo is cooool
I only think to make rainbow card with rainbow like on the photo
but like you did is absolutely clever
LOVE LOVE!!!