Right at Home: April Release




Click 
HERE for the Hero Arts My Monthly Hero Blog Hop


Click HERE for the Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti Day One


Hello!  So excited for the Right at Home April Release!  It's available now!




Here's a peek at a couple of cards that I created just for today!


For all details about the new sets, please visit the Right at Home blog!

What if I fall?  Oh but my darling, what if you fly?  Love that sentiment from the Birdhouse set!  Did you spot the envelope?  I used a couple sweet stamps from the Handmade By Me set.


I colored in the thank you from the Color In Sentiments set with my Zig Clean Color Markers..love the subtle ombre!


Thanks so much for stoppin' by!  I hope that you're as excited as I am for the new April Release!!!!

Comments

Karen B. said…
Oh that sentiment! Speaks right to my heart. Wonderful samples Amy!
Happy Dance said…
Fully enamored with your cards. The ombre 'thank you' is beautifully CAS, and the stamps are fantastic. I love coloring phrases, and these are just perfect for that. Great sets...more on my "must have" list! Love those little branches too. Amazing! Bev
Sylvia said…
Sweet cards, Amy, such fun sayings, Amy! Happy Tuesday!
Loveeeeeeeeee these! LOVING that CORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Fun cards - great ty one!
jessica said…
FAB cards Amy!!!
Leigh Penner said…
Congratulations, Amy! Wonderful cards!
Becca Cruger said…
That cork is sheer geniusness. Must try!
Tracey McNeely said…
So sweet and the cork is awesome--love that sentiment so much!
Celeste Goff said…
Gorgeous cards Amy!
Celeste Goff said…
Gorgeous cards Amy!
Julia Aston said…
2 sweet designs! love the cork! and the sentiment!
Anonymous said…
Adorable release and cards!
Annette Allen said…
awesome cards Amy.. love the stamping on the cork..
donna mikasa said…
LOVE your projects! That cork message is so sweet!
Audrey Pettit said…
Really adorable! I love how you use cork! And super fun ombre look on that gorgeous sentiment!
LOVE your card, LOVE the release!!!!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Loving the open font in that sentiment set!