Sponsor Solo: My Favorite Things


Post 1 of 2 for today...click HERE for the Neat and Tangled Release Day!


This week Melissa is featuring:



I combined a couple of sets/dienamics:


I've been wanting to ink up the new BB Strike up the Band stamp set...sooo cute.  I think it looks pretty sweet on the Dienamics LLD Coffee Cup, how about you?  I also teamed up a sentiment from the LLD Perk Up set.  The paper is from Studio Calico's Yearbook collection.

coffee cup

band

perk up


Make sure you pop over to the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog!

Comments

Sooooooooooo cute!!! LOVING those band members!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen B. said…
Such a clever design.
cm said…
Seriously clever; seriously fun!
Hugs~c
jessica said…
So super adorable!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Such a cute coffee cup! Love those bunnies!
Diane Jaquay said…
This is so awesome, love how you used the band mice on the coffee cup!
Helen F. said…
Very cute! Love the merry band ;-)
Audrey Pettit said…
You are just brilliant, my friend! Beyond adorable!!
jen said…
How fun! I love the way you combined these and that pp is the perfect touch! You're such a smarty pants!!
Yuki said…
I absolutely love the fun and creative design!! This card is just too cute!