Your Next Stamp: home made (with love)





post 1 of 2...click here for my Life Starts... card




Today is my last post as the October Guest Designer over at


It has been so much fun designing with them!

I wanted to do something a bit different (translation: non-coffee project) so I designed a wood veneer shaker:

paper:  carta bella/a perfect autumn  stamps:  your next stamp/mason jar  ink:  memento tuxedo, copics  other:  may arts twine, carta bella stickers/journal card and chippie

I love that scallop-y lid for the Mason Jar.

I die cut a circle, backed it with acetate and sprinkled in some veneer stars!



I went ahead and stamped on the interior also:


I wanted to do a big shout out to Your Next Stamps!  I had a terrific time being their October Guestie and wanted to do a quick run down on all my projects I designed using the Fabulous Your Next Stamps goodies:











There's definitely a coffee theme goin' on :)




Comments

Jessi Fogan said…
These are all fantastic projects, Amy! I really love the idea of using the star veneers (I sense a CASE of that idea!) And they've been lucky to have you - I bet the coffee stuff is out of stock thanks to you ;)
I loveeeeeeee everything you made for their team ... just gorgeous! I am loving the latest .. LOVE the jar!!!
What a great collection of projects, Amy (and yes, I sense a coffee theme going on, LOL!) Loving your newest creation with the angled design and open window in the jar!
Audrey Pettit said…
OH!! A tiny mason jar shaker! I LOVE that! Your cards have just been so amazing with the Your Next Stamp stamps. They were so lucky to have you guesting for the month!
jessica said…
Super projects Amy!
AWESOME little mason jar <3 it!
Mary-Anne V said…
Such fun and varied cards...its been wonderful seeing you at the YNS blog!
Tracey McNeely said…
You have got coffee covered for all of blogland! Love all your work as always!
wendipooh13 said…
as always LOVE your work!!! fun coffee and mason jar!!!!
Laura Norris said…
Great shaker card ! And love all your coffee theme cards too!
Maureen said…
I absolutely LOVED every single creation you made for YNS this month!! Thanks for being such an awesome guest and I hope we'll see you back again with YNS in the future!
lauren bergold said…
holy WOW, they are gonna miss you over there, who else could ROCK THE COFFEE as well as you?! (it's a trick question b/c obviously NO ONE possibly could!) having said that, i looooooooooooove the fabby mason jar shaker, that is GENIUS! ♥♥♥
Lisa Lara said…
Oh my goodness, this post is packed of fabulous projects Amy. I am smitten with those jars and how you die cut a hole in the one and added acetate and fillers. Genius.
Miriam Prantner said…
Love the shaker jar, wow you really rocked this release! And it was so up your alley too! Coffee and mason jars, what could be better?
Kelly Griglione said…
I'm wondering, Amy, do you have a "coffee" section of your card inventory, kinda like I have "happy birthday", "thank you", "sympathy"?!? Hahaha! I'm so glad you shared all the photos in this post ... it's great to see them all together!
cm said…
A collection of amazing cards, Amy; each one special and unique. Don't be surprised when you get the knock on the door, inviting you to join the DT full time! Awesome GD inspiration!
~c