Avocado Arts: Forever Yours

Post 2 of 3 for me today (whew!)
Click HERE for the Jenn Shurkus blog hop
Click HERE for my Curtain Call post



Hello!

Today is my day on the Avocado Arts blog.  I post on the 7th of every month!

Have you seen the new additions to the Avocado Arts Design Team?!  Talk about talent!  I'm thrilled to be working beside these wonderful gals!

Here's a peek at one of my projects:



It features the February release



we also have an add on set



I embossed the VW Bug image (LOVE that) in white and colored it with crushed olive Distress Stain...just a couple swipes and it's done!

I used a sentiment from the September 2013, Stuck on You release:



Super fun stuff!

Pop over to the Avocado Arts blog for more of my February Projects!

Comments

cm said…
How adorable is this little 'bug! Sweet, simple, eye-catching card!
c
fun and fresh, love it!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love the color you chose, perfect!
Shelly said…
Simply, perfect! And looks like I'll be needing some more stamps! ;)
donna mikasa said…
love a crushed olive 'bug! super cute!
Shannon J said…
I just love how you are rocking your distress inks! Another fab card!
Lynnda said…
Love this CAS perfect! hugs...x
Amazingly bright and FUN, and CAS(E) this sketch' bliss..to me anyways!!!!!
Hugz!
Wida said…
clever cas casual and perfect!
Rose said…
awesome!!!
my distress inks should be here soon :)
Joni Andaya said…
What a FUN card Amy :)