The Play Date Cafe #149: Rule the World



Super busy on my blog...click HERE for the 100 Proof Press Blog Hop..I'm a guestie hopper and Click HERE for my EAD Designs September Color Challenge post!

Hello and Welcome to the newest The Play Date Cafe Challenge!


o r c h i d, s e a  f o a m, t a n g e r i n e

Our Super Sponsor is

Simon Says Stamp

Here's how it inspired me:


I recently took advantage of the Verve sale and ordered a couple coffee sets:)

I paper pieced the coffee sleeves with Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket.

I can't wait to see how the colors inspire YOU!!!!

Comments

Laurel said…
I am sure you could ;) love it!
TesaB said…
Love this card. Great coffee set!!!! And I agree with Laurel, I'm sure you would!!!
yyam said…
Oh yeah, I'm sure you could!
Love the sentiment! Fabulous paper piecing! :)
Donna B. said…
Very cute card! Mine would have to regular Coke!
Lynn said…
I spy some new Verve...love what you did with it! Awesome card Amy.
Angie Tieman said…
Fabulous card! You definitely needed the coffee sets! :)
Lynnda said…
I'm sure you could!!! Love this card... this is so my fave!! Love the sentiment too...

Wink... glad you received it... hugs...xoxo
That sentiment ROCKS!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this!!! And I have a 12 pack of Dt. Mountain Dew in the fridge... you think that's enough??? *wink*
Kara Lynne said…
At least the blogging world! LOVE this card!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Great stamp set and you used it perfectly. You must own a LOT of stamp sets with a coffee theme.
Angi Barrs said…
Looove this Amy! Bring on the coffee!!!! I sooo need it this morning. LOL
well you know how I feel about coffee cards :) So great you got that set, can't wai to see more.
Annette Allen said…
this is too cute..love the coffee cups...and great sentiment...awesome card..
Anonymous said…
Loooove this, yowzers!!
Sylvia said…
And you said you were slowing down, Amy, how did I miss so many posts in a day? I am sure you could rule the world! Have a wonderful Friday!
Janice said…
Stop! My budget can't take this.... I have to have that set now. Love it!
Karen B. said…
I always love your coffee cards.
Rose said…
super fun way to get the colors in :)
Alice said…
hee... gotta love that sentiment! =) such a fun card!