Paper Made Bakery

Busy day on my blog...make sure you check out my Paper Issues post...I've designed a new kit and my The Craft's Meow post.


Ahhh....Saturday AND a long weekend!

I'm over on the Paper Made Bakery today!


Wrapping up on the August Garden Art kit....


It's sold out..no wonder since it is chock full of goodness.

We'll be hoppin' on September 3rd with our NEW fantabulous September kit!

In the meantime, why don't you join me over at the


I whipped up something fun for you to peek at!




Comments

Sylvia said…
Wow, girl, I can't keep up with you! Looks like you had a marathon Friday night! Love this fun card Amy!
Rose said…
i went, i saw, i LOVE ;)
you rock girlfriend!!

have a wonderful long weekend!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Looks beautiful! Love the mix of purple and green and the cork and big alphas, too. :)
Kara Lynne said…
Love those spongy letters! I'll have to go check this out!
Helen F. said…
Great mix of textures and colors here, Amy. I'm not surprised the August kit sold out, it looks like alotta crafty goodness :)
Lynnda said…
You rock sista!!!! Hugs...xoxo