EAD Designs Blog Hop: For you!

this is post 1 of 2 for me today...make sure you check out my Paper Made Bakery blog hop post!


Hello and Welcome to the EAD Designs Blog Hop!
{it officially starts at 7 am Pacific}

You should have arrived here from super Shellye's blog:


If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the EAD Designs blog.  Remember, every week there is a freebie for one lucky commenter, so comment away as you hop!

I want to give a ginormous shout out to our FABulous September Guest Designer, my bloggie friend Wendi!


Here's my card for the day...


I decided to use some of my highly neglected vintage October afternoon...come on, who can resist gingham and apples?!  LOVE those patterns, tons!

Don't you love how it goes with that sweet panda bear?!!!!!



Can you believe the sentiment is from the Christmas Sentiments Rub ons?


This card is going to my girl.  I can't believe she will be a senior tomorrow...sniff sniff...where has the time gone?  I remember recently coming across her pic on the first day of Kindergarten....sigh...

We started to see a college counselor who has loaded my girl up with a bunch of homework.  It's all good though....I know that my girl knows it.  She's a whipper snapper and I don't doubt that she'll get into a fabulous college of her choice.  The counselor will definitely guide her and keep her on track.

My card was inspired by the current



I haven't played with them in awhile and this sketch caught my eye.  

Actually, it feels like I haven't played along with very many challenges so I spent Sunday and Monday creating:)

Remember to pop over to Paper Issues!

Paper Issues Blog Design

Their current challenge is

Apple for the Teacher

Now hippety hop over to the FAB Jenn...

Double N Designs

Comments

Jessi Fogan said…
Gingham & apples just scream FALL to me :) Love it! What a sweet little panda! And, college counselor? *sniffle* I'm going to bawl when my guys get there!
~* steph :) *~ said…
so so stinkin' cute, amy!!! i love it so much. that panda is so adorable!!! thanks for sharing! best wishes to your daughter - so exciting!!! *hugs* and much aloha, steph :)
jessica said…
Love it Amy!! Awesome take on the sketch!!!
Lynnda said…
Stinkin cute!!! gotta love the GREEN gingham!!! hugs...xoxo
Izzy Anderson said…
Darling!! I'm crazy for gingham. It never goes out of style in my book and lends a cozy feel to everything. I love it paired with the apples and the cute stamp. Great card.
Laurel said…
CUTE! I still love that paper!
Lynn said…
Ahh...college! How time flies! Love those fun apples and the sweet little panda!!
~jan said…
Apples and gingham indeed! :) What a sweet card, Amy! I share your pain/joy, my boy is a senior this year too - my shoulder is here for you! :)
Kelly Booth said…
Such a Cute Card Amy That Panda is Adorable...
amy, I love this!!! that panda is one of my favorites!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
Well, I LOVE vintage October Afternoon and I for one cannot resist apples and gingham. How stinkin' sweet! And that little panda bear just makes me smile. This is adorable, Amy!
Unknown said…
Great little panda.

Sue
rolfe974@prodigy.net
Mommy25 said…
adorable card. love the Apples.
Aimes said…
Now that is one cutie patootie card, girlie! Diggin' all that yummy green (and the apples!)
Hugs!
x
Kara Lynne said…
That little guy looks so happy to be waving his little flag for your daughter! Beautiful, fun paper and colors!
mandalj said…
Beautiful card! Those muted greens and blue go so well with the cute panda!
Sue D said…
Very cute with the apples and gingham and such a cute critter.
Rose said…
perfect sketch i should have used it!!! *winks* lol

super fun card girlfriend :)
Sylvia said…
Cute, cute card, Amy, love the bear and the apples! Hope you had a wonderful Labor Day!
wendipooh13 said…
ahhhh thanks for the HUGE welcome!!! LOVE your super duper cute card!! those colors are perfect!! and wow on the senior!!! ahhhh, hope it went well!!!!
Love that the banner is waving off the side of the card.
Tyggereye said…
Ack!! The cutest! I love this card so much. I think I have that EAD sticker set. I'm going to have to go look. Love this.
Anonymous said…
Sooooo love that apple paper!!
Karen B. said…
Great pairing of images, they are so sweet together.
Rozy said…
GReat card...love the gingham!
Trinh said…
Ooh I love gingham & apples too! So cute, especially the little panda.
D- said…
Love it! TFS.
dmcardmaker (at AOL)
(email follower)
bonnie said…
Om gosh...too cute...I love it! ;) HUgs x
Kim Teasdale said…
Hee hee hee! So cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches! :)
Ginny Larsen said…
pink and red are my favorites (can you tell i'm catching up on some blog reading :D) hehe