hello...


Well, Hello & Happy Easter!


I've been really enjoying Teresa Collins' everyday moments collection...the papers are over the top gorgeous.  I'm not typically a blue girl...although I wear jeans everyday...I even stamped in Versa Magic Night Sky...I typically stamp in Memento Rich Cocoa or Tuxedo.

The flags and sentiment are Hero Arts/Studio Calico Hooray....the label is The Craft's Meow



I was inspired by the card sketch Paige posted over on the Cards Challenge blog:


Although it isn't necessarily noticeable, I did manage to incorporate a ton of stitching.

Yesterday I went into panic mode when I realized how much I needed to get done for this week....it's amazing how quickly time flies by.  I even kinda/sorta had the week off from work.  So, when I wasn't working during the day I was moving stuff around in the crafty hallway to prep for the carpeting.  I can happily say that the furniture has been all cleared out...MAJOR pain but I'm patting myself on the back for completing the task.  I will tackle the 2 bays of closets today.

I have a super fun announcement this week so watch for it:)

Comments

Stacey said…
Love love LOVE this! It is just so fun and funky! ~x~
Jay Gee said…
Cool card Amy, love all the stitching :) Have fun with those closets.
itsallrosi said…
very pretty!

can't wait to hear the announcement
So pretty love the papers!!!! Can't wait to hear the announcement !!!! Have agreat Easter!!!!!
Lynn said…
I love your take on the sketch! Great way to use the banners...and yes...I LOVE Teresa Collins papers! So yummy! Happy Easter to you and your family!
Loveeeeeeeeeeee this card!!!!! WOW!! LOVING the colors and the pennants!!! And can't wait to hear the big news!!!! Happy Easter Soul Sista!!
Laurel said…
Wow, fab card! I have that paper and I have not broken into it yet...perhaps it is time!
Love this--- something about text background that I love.... You should channel the blue girl in you more often.
Kathy Martin said…
Terrific flag card!!! :)
Rose said…
love the blues :) and those flags too!!!

happy Easter girl and keep up the great work on your craft area :)
Lisa Arana said…
oh how cute! love the blue and yellow!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Great card Amy, Love the paper. Can't wait to see what your hallway looks like with new carpet.
Karen B. said…
Super pretty use of the colors and sketch!
Annette Allen said…
Amy this is awesome...I love how you used these flags...I might have to try this sometime...I love the design...Hope you are enjoying your Easter.
Trinh said…
Love your take on the sketch! And can't wait to hear your news!
yyam said…
Wow! Gorgeous stamping Amy...this card is gorgeous!
C said…
Happy Easter! Love all that yummy stitching and I'm with you, so not blue but this more like denim and I love it.

What you do in that hallway is amazin'!
Sandy Ang said…
Wishing you a very Happy Easter Amy ! and want to say how i'm totally loving this card
jen said…
Happy Easter! Love this- the blue is fab & love your use of the sketch! :)
Lynnda said…
So pretty card... love the colors!!! Awesome... hugs..xoxo
Love the papers and such a great take on the sketch!
Marlena M. said…
This is awesome Amy! I love the blue.
Michelle said…
Fabulous! I really like the navy and yellow, the coordinated but not matchy flags, and the newsprint.
Anonymous said…
Oh golly that is so wonderful!
Janice said…
Love the banners. Congrats!