please help me dehoard...


Okay, here's my listing so far.  You can either leave a comment or email me...I will keep my "dehoard" page updated:)


Paypal ONLY

shipping is NOT included in the pricing
prefer to ship USPS Priority
Please email me for more deets--->>


Basic Grey Aviary $5

Basic Grey Tree Hugger $5

hero arts big cup $4
hero arts heart flourishes $7

hero arts big cupcake $5


Skipping Stones Design:  $5 each

{Heart Song:  no pkg...just stamps on a transparency sheet}
{Happy Halloweenie: no pkg...just stamps on a transparency sheet}



Comments

Kathy Martin said…
Hi! I'd be interested in the Nestabilities set. Is it still available? kathy@card-blanc.com
June Houck said…
Hmmm, wish I could help; I am still hoping to go through my stash one more time before we put the house on the market...we have some of the same stash ;)

Good luck, Amy!!!
I am interested in Lawn Fawn's Just My Type if it's still available! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Sylvia said…
Wow, what a list, Amy! Are your stamps used or new, I will put your link up on my blog on my flashback post, hopefully tomorrow. Hope you get rid of what you need, sorry I can't help. I already have too much too! Have a fun Sunday.
Tyggereye said…
Hope you find buyers for everything. I'm kind filled up myself over here. Cute stuff! :)
Rose said…
think i can make room for some more stuff now that i have a larger craft area! lol

just sent you an email with my list :)
Jen said…
Oh...i think I would lover the heebie geebies and delightful lawn fawn stamps ...are they still available?
Pinky Roth said…
Amy, I would like the matchbox die and the extended pad! Send me a paypal invoice!
Pinky Roth said…
Amy, add the doctor's bag as well to my order. I already have one, but I can use it as a prize for one of my lucky stamp camp people!
yyam said…
Ooh...Are these brand new or gently used? I want to do a giveaway...I'd rather help you dehoard than go buy from the store.
ivy said…
hmmm, hero arts silhouette bells still available? i'll take that off your hands ;) and if sew artsy falls through, LMK. just email me.