Fancy Pants Designs: Life is Sweet!




I'm back up on the Fancy Pants Designs blog today sharing a card trio!  Here's a sneak peek at one of my designs:


I'm featuring the very FUN Bright Side collection.  You're going to love the awesome designs and colors.  I used a berry basket die set that I had in my stash and designed a delish card...who doesn't love strawberries?!  They make me think of sunshine + summer time!

Please pop over to the Fancy Pants Designs for the full reveal of my other cards and all the details!

Affiliate Shopping Links at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Fikreta said…
Very beautiful card.
hugs
Tracy said…
Oh my goodness your card is so yummy.
Love the strawberries in the basket and how they pop off the background paper <3
Vicki Dutcher said…
Fun basket of goodies with the b& w background
Nora Noll said…
Oh I LOVE this card!! Who made the berry basket die? I need this!!
Lisa said…
Beautiful! Love those papers! And yes, I do love strawberries..Life IS Sweet!
Audrey Pettit said…
Akkk, those berries! So love this!