Reverse Confetti SFYTT: Hello Pumpkin



Happy October!  Is it just me, or is this year just flying by?!  The First of the month means there's a brand new Reverse Confetti SFYTT (Sketch For You To Try)!


I love this sketch and had so much fun combining different panels from the Fright Night paper pad!


I use the Forever Fall stamp set...love that sentiment teamed up with the fun polka pumpkin!  I used the Tangerine Dye Ink .


The Cloud White cardstock takes watercolor FABulously.  I used Ken Oliver's Color Burst - Indigo.

I can't wait to see how my teamies were inspired, make sure you check out the Reverse Confetti blog!


Comments

Cris G. said…
Super beautiful and fun, love those bits of ink that you use in your cards, Amy!
Congratulations on another smashing caffeinated success! I can't believe that the CLBH keep growing and GROWING...
Happy WCMD!
Karen B. said…
Beautiful mix of colors and patterns Amy!
Dana said…
Super adorable!! I love the pattern paper and the little stamped pumpkin!!!
Loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love the mix of patterns and that bit of purple watercoloring!
Hetty said…
Beautiful card with grat layers of paper and sweet stamps.