Scrapbook Adhesives + Reverse Confetti



Hello and Happy Saturday!  I'm up on the Scrapbook Adhesives blog with the how to on this card!


I do also share a coordinating envelope along with a fun design tip so you won't want to miss out on the Scrapbook Adhesives post.

I combined the new Reverse Confetti Just Brew It with a sentiment from the Coffee and You set.

I wanted to share how I was inspired by this card...it is Kerry's sketch over on the Coffee Loving Cardmaker's blog!


Just a reminder:









just brew it

Just Brew It Confetti Cuts

coffee and you

Comments

Lynn said…
Love this. the pop of red on the mug is perfect.
Love love love this! LOVING that red mug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cm said…
Your pop-of-colour coffee mug is fantastic; a real-life set of those 'needed' in my cupboard. Love the envelope you created...the polka-dot liner is a smile-maker...
Hugs~c
Celeste Goff said…
Love this card Amy! You are such an enabler because now I really want that RC coffee stamp set! LOL
The pop of color from the darling mug is just perfect! Great card! I've got that set on my wish list for sure :0)
Karen B. said…
I think I need a bold red.mug! I looks good on your card!
Rachel Vass said…
Such a great stamp set and the perfect card.
Arianna Barbara said…
Oh wow! What a funny card! I love this big red cup and the sentiment!!! : D
Teresa Doyle said…
Such a great card and I love the lining of your envelope, its so pretty!
(I hope your birthday week was a great one!)
Helen F. said…
Oh, love these pretty colors together. That mug is fabulous, Amy!
Oh and yes, the matching envelope is PERFECT :-)
Sylvia said…
Great new stamps, Amy, love your red and green card...always like the dies! Hope you had a good birthday week! Happy Sunday!
Cris G. said…
Oh my, I've been trying to leave a comment for three days... today is the day :)! Love the layout on your card, and let me tell you, you are good interpreting sketches! Also love those mugs so much.