Tag You're...it!







I'm super excited to be guesting for Tag You're It Challenge!  Surprise, Surprise....I was able to include coffee into my tag!


I used the a • muse ⎪ studio Crazy Friends set.  Let's be honest, it was the coffee cups that drew me to the set but the sentiments are absolutely hilarious:


(chuckling) There are many friends that I can send this card to....Just check out all the fun sentiments:


I can't wait to see how you're inspired and I hope that you'll play along!



crazy friends birthday
note card:  memory box
paper:  seven paper - amelia
stamps:  a • muse ⎪ studio - crazy friends
ink:  versafine black, zig clean color markers
other:  recollections gold glitter cardstock

Comments

Helen Gullett said…
Sooooo sweet! Love everything on your tag, Amy!
I Card Everyone said…
Love seeing you and your lovelies in so many places, amy ... this is so sweet, and OH that IS a fun sentiment! xx
=]
Sylvia said…
That sentiment is too funny, Amy! Your card is so sweet and pretty too! Have a beautiful Friday, my kids and grandkids are here for the weekend, so I will be busy!
VanessaB said…
aww....... so sweet and then... funny! ha! pretty card. :)
Shelly said…
Yay for guesting!
LOVE your card! You had me laughing! ;)
Marybeth said…
Beautiful tag , Amy! Thanks for guesting with us!!!!!!
Chris said…
Love it! That tag is divine and the inside is so cute...the perfect sentiment for me (and so many of my friends!) and it looks great paired with the polka dots!
*Vicki* said…
This is so pretty!! Love the touch of gold!! Happy to see you guesting!! :)
Helen F. said…
What sweet stamp set! Love you card, Amy and the coffee cup is pure cuteness!
Karen B. said…
The sentiments are awesome as is your tag card!
Lisa Lara said…
I love everything about this card Amy.
Audrey Pettit said…
Omgosh, I LOVE it! Sweet and beautiful on the outside, and full of snark on the inside!
Congrats on the gdt! This is gorgeous! LOVING the little mug and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
Perfect patterned paper. I love the images and that bit of sparkle!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Congrats on another Guestie gig! Super fun set you used for your card too
Susan said…
Such a pretty card...terrific inspiration! Thanks for joining us at Tag You're It!
Cris G. said…
So beautiful in soft tones and a bit of sparkle... and coffee :)! The sentiments on the set are really hilarious.
Congratulations on your guest spot!
Kelly Szafron said…
So pretty, lovely colors and cute little coffee cup!
Tracey McNeely said…
Amy a fabulous card for us all to be inspired by! I was really hoping that you would include coffee on your tag somehow! Thank you so much for being our featured artist this challenge! xo