Paru's Card Making Challenges: July Guest


Hello!  I'm excited to let you know that I'm a July Guest Designer for Paru's Card Making Challenges:


This challenge is calling my name because I have a 2016 self challenge to create more birthday projects!  Check out today's duo:


I wanted to ink up some super cute Waffle Flower stamps.  I combined Willy & Friends with Bowtiful.  I used Zig Clean Color Markers on the image.   I love the Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Frame Dies.  It makes that cute monkey the star of the show.  


I made it coordinate with the card so I could easily put the card and perhaps a gift card into the gift bag!  I used the Waffle Flower Claire stamp set.  I started off by stamping and masking the strawberries.  I started from the top of the tag and worked my way down.  I love how masking can really add so much to a project.  This is when I tell you, third time is a charm.  I threw out 2 previous attempts on the masking.  Love that Claire is balancing all those delish strawberries! 


For all the details, make sure you check out Paru's Card Making Challenges.





Comments

Shelly said…
These are sooo cute!!
Congrats on guesting! :)
Ashwini Rao said…
Awesome! Such an adorable card and tag combo! I too love how Claire is balancing those strawberries!!
Suchi said…
Cutee cards!! LOVE them! :)
Suchi xx
Cris G. said…
Love the combination of pattern papers, and the cute little monkeys... with all that fruit they make me think of Carmen Miranda, a Luso-Brazilian artist that used to wear the most creative hats, like tutti fruitti hats :). Congrats on being GD!
Kristie Goulet said…
Super cute! Congrats on being GD!!!
Miriam Prantner said…
So cute! That stack of strawberries and the green and white striped bag, perfect!
Kim Heggins said…
These are just adorable.