Right at Home April Release Blog Hop!



post 1 of 2 for today...click HERE for the Hero Arts Summer Catalog Sneak Peeks!



Hello and Welcome to the Right at Home April Release Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from Holly's.  If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the Right at Home blog!

right at home amy kyukikymonahollyamy t♡ 

I gave you a sneak peek of the new release in THIS post.  I've had so much creating cards with the new release that I ended up making 3 cards!  Here's a photo of all 3:


The new Birdhouse set is so sweet.  I'm a sucker for birdhouses, aren't you?!  I did some simple stamping.  It's all been colored with Zig Clean Color Markers.  The sentiment is from the Tiny Sentiments set <-- that's a staple sentiment set.


I just 'had' to use that mason jar sentiment, it makes me smile!  I'm telling you, the Tiny Sentiments set is a must have!


My last card uses the Color in Sentiments set.  I love these stamps, so much fun to color!  I used orange and yellow Zigs to color in the Smile.  Super clean + crisp, just how I like it!


The Handmade by Me set is so versatile.  I love to use the sentiments on the front of envelopes.  I finish them off with washi tape!


Whew!  That's it for me!  I'm the end of the hop but remember, if you didn't arrive here from Holly's, you'll want to start at the Right at Home blog!

right at home ⎪ amy k ⎪ yuki ⎪ kymona⎪ holly⎪ amy t♡ 


Comments

loulou said…
Fabulous collection of cards. I have to agree the tiny sentiments is such a versatile set - the mason jar one is great fun. Love the colour in sentiments too.
Deepti Stephens said…
Hey! Amy! Your cards are so cute and fun :) :)
New Creations said…
Love the clean, clear and crisp look on all creations, such fun Amy!
Janet's Joy said…
Thanks for all the inspiration!
Unknown said…
All so lovely Amy!!
Karen B. said…
Oh how awesome are all of these! Great showcase of the cool sets.
jessica said…
These are awesome Amy!!!
Arianna Barbara said…
Wow! Lovely release and amazing cards! I love the mason jar card! You're great Amy!
Oliev said…
Awesome cards, so pretty:-)
Love the sentiment let's hang out ... cute cards, well done
cghundley said…
Your cards are all
so cute and lovely.
Carla from Utah
Maria Pilar said…
Beautiful cards! thank your for the ideas!
Diane Jaquay said…
These are all sweet and adorable, Amy, you certainly do have a way with CAS!!
Nora Noll said…
Oh how FUN!! I love each and every project you created!!
Elise Smith said…
These are all great! I love how you colored in "smile" to make it look like the sun.
Yuki said…
So happy to have you part of the RAH blog hop this month! All of your cards are absolutely amazing!!
Denise Bryant said…
Sweet cards! Love the awesome sentiments and that darling birdhouse set! Really cute sentiment for your mason jar card!
Sue D said…
I like your wonderful cards with these new stamps.
MaggieB1983 said…
Hi Amy ~ Those tiny sentiments are just too, too cute. What an awesome addition to any stamp collection and so versatile. Your collection of cards are beautifully done and I love your clean and simple style. Thanks for sharing.
Chark said…
love all these, the little bird peeking out, the gray sky and the little jar of hearts!
Judie said…
Gorgeous clean cards! Lovely style!
Dana said…
Adorable cards!!
cm said…
A trio of delights, Amy; you've brought us smiles! All I want to do is stamp, stamp, stamp, too!
Hugs~c
Miriam Prantner said…
Great CAS cards! I'm especially loving the last one. Love the bit of watercolored sky and that sentiment is killer!
Karenladd said…
Love all 3 of these sweet little cards, but my favorite is the mason jar.
Aimee Ann said…
Love how you showcased these sets!