Hero Arts: Dream Big






Hello!  Happy Friday!  I have a fun card to share today!  I've been lovin' the Hero Arts Color Layering sets.  Today, I'm sharing the Color Layering Goldfish.


I was so excited to combine the Goldfish with the Terrarium from the Stamp Your Own Succulents set.  I had to mask a smidge of his tail off but otherwise, he has a happy cozy home, eh?  I used the following Shadow Inks on the Goldfish:


I used a pale blue Zig Clean Color Marker to color in the water.  I added a couple Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets for his air bubbles :)

I used a sentiment from Kelly's Girl Talk Planner.  

Hope you have an excellent day!


Comments

Karen B. said…
What a cute idea! Turned out so smart.
Audrey Pettit said…
Omgosh, I LOVE that you combined the fish with the terrarium! What a fabulous card, my friend! Adorable!
OMYGOSH!!! This is FABULOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee how you added the air bubbles for the fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Makes for a realistic fish!
Happy Dance said…
This brings back memories of my kids and their goldfish. What a darling card!! Love that you made the terrarium into a goldfish bowl. This is very sweet and makes me just smile. Wonderful card. Happy Friday. Bev
Diane Jaquay said…
How cool is this?!! Love!
Miriam Prantner said…
Such a cute idea to put the fish in there!
Unknown said…
Oh, that is SO cool!! You're so clever, Amy!!
Kara Lynne said…
That is so cute and what a wonderful sentiment for that goldfish in his bowl!
Yuki said…
So pretty! The clear droplets add the perfect touch of detail!
jessica said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
Helen F. said…
So clever to combine these two images! Cute cute