MFT Challenge & Inspiration: happy birthday





Hello!  So excited to tell you that I'm a March Guest for the MFT Challenge & Inspiration - sketch features!  If you've been following me for awhile, you know how much I love sketches!


Check out this week's sketch:


Such an awesome sketch, here's how I was inspired:


I decided to combine the latest delish color challenge too!



I combined the new LLD Sweet Succulents:

succulents

...and their coordinating Die-namics:




circle

I combined the following cardstock:


gumdrop


sour apple


lemon drop

Make sure you check out the challenge and see how the MFT Design Team was inspired!




Comments

Kristie Goulet said…
Love how you used the sketch and colors here, Amy!
Shelly said…
Yay for guesting!!
So LOVE this...it's awesome!
Julia Aston said…
Love the felt pots - what a great stamp set!
Unknown said…
This is lovely!! Love your take on the sketch and the felt is just perfect!!
Karen B. said…
Oh what a fun creation!
jessica said…
Such a GREAT card Amy! Love your take on the sketch and those colors are gorgeous!!
Love love love this!!! LOVING those cacti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Awesome "challenge" card/color card. Fun cactus!
Helen F. said…
Congrats on your Guest spot for the MFT Challenge, Amy...tell me, how you do it! You are in such demand to be on so many Design teams ~ do you EVER sleep? :-)
I just love this sketch and really love your sweet succulent card ~ it is FABULOUS!
Audrey Pettit said…
SO adorable! Love the succulents and love all those fabulous greens! And seriously, the felt is SUCH a great touch!
Anonymous said…
Congrats my!! LOVE this card!!!
Nora Noll said…
This is amazing!! I LOVE the colors and those succulents look fabulous!!
donna mikasa said…
Yay for guesting and for a two-fer card! Super cute!
Jenny said…
Love the felt planters... great idea :)
Migdalia said…
Stunning! I love this!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M
Unknown said…
Fabulous card Amy!
Lysa said…
Love how you combined the succulents with the sketch & colors! I just got this set & can't wait to play!
Celeste Goff said…
What an awesome card Amy!!!
Cris G. said…
So sweet and cozy, love the felt pots!
Kim Heggins said…
Wonderful card...love your fabulous pots.
Miriam Prantner said…
The felt pots are so fun!