SugarPea Designs: Guest Designer - Latte Junkie



Click HERE for the Reverse Confetti February Blog Hop!

Click HERE for the Mint Owl Studio Share the Love Event!



I'm thrilled to be a Guest Designer for SugarPea Designs this month!  I've been having so much fun designing with their awesome stamps and dies!

Check out this week's card and coordinating envelope:


I used the SugarCuts - Coffee To Go Cup on the front of my card.  I strategically placed it on top of a great mini journal card.  Did you see my envelope?  I used my MISTI and loaded it up with words from Caffeine Addict and the Espresso Yourself stamp sets.

Check out the interior of the card:


latte junkie...(chuckling)  Love the SugarCuts - Coffee Words.  Makes it fun to team up with other words and sentiments...I used the Caffeine Addict stamp set's Junkie.

I was inspired by the current SugarSketch:


I'd love for you to pop over to the SugarPea Designs blog and say Hello!

caffeine

espresso



hello
cardstock:  recollections gold glitter, stampin' up gumball green
paper:  MME On Trend 2
stamps:  SugarPea Designs Caffeine Addict/Espresso Yourself
ink:  Fresh Ink Mojito
other:  SugarPeas SugarCuts Coffee To Go Cup/Coffee Words

Comments

Gorgeous! LOVING the pinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cm said…
A card and envelop combination that has me mega watt smiling this Monday morning! What a great showcase of these products!
Hugs~c
Marlena M. said…
LOVE THIS!!! Such a great card & envelope Amy!
Drive By Crafts said…
yay for guest designing.. your card is awesome and love how you stamped the envelope.
Karen B. said…
The coordinating envie is too cute as is your card.
SugarGem said…
This is so cool and I'm totally jealous you have these! Swoon
Jinny Newlin said…
Fantastic coffee goodies! I've only recently been introduced to this company, but I love what I see, and your creation and showcase lead me right back to it. LOVE! Congratulations on your guest DT gig, Amy!
Sylvia said…
Fabulous card, Amy, and I love the envelope!
Kerin said…
Your card is amazing and I love the matching envelope!
Unknown said…
I LOVE these coffee sets and dies!
Everything looks perfect! Love your envelope too!!
Jeanne J. said…
Was this set designed for you or what Amy? Love all that gold you incorporated into the design, and the flap on the envelope is so pretty too! What a wonderful detail that will make this a delight even BEFORE they open it!
Lesley said…
You make SPD shine my friend!!!
Amy, this is fantastic! I love your card and the envelope is so FUN! So glad you are the GD at SPD! XX