Neat and Tangled January Release Day!


Post 2 of 2 for today...click HERE for my Impress Guest Designer post!





Today is the day!  The Neat & Tangled January Release is available in the store!  We hope that you've enjoyed all the sneak peeks this week!  Which are your favs?!  I know, I love it all too!!!

I made a card that features:



I'm lovin' how the ombre' patterned paper looks with the new cover plate!



I popped up just a few of the hearts but kept most of them flat...so many options!

Have fun shoppin'!!!!!

lumberjack love
lumberjack love

lumberjack love dies
lumberjack love nice + neat dies

whole hearted
wholehearted cover plate

so good
so good to see you

perfect
perfect blend

perfect dies
perfect blend nice + neat dies

easter
easter journaling

pixelated
pixelated heart nice + neat die

frames
ornate frames

ornate dies
ornate frames nice + neat dies

painted
painted hello

hello die
painted hello nice + neat die

crystal
crystal clear mix

gold mix
gold mix

pearl
pearl mix

raspberry
raspberry red mix

rosie
rosie posie mix

Comments

So gorgeous! LOVING those hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen B. said…
Awesome how you showcased the heart cover die!
Jill said…
Amy--I love how you stamped the sentiment going up the side! Fantasticly fun (and delicious) card! :)
Eeeek I want some of this fun release! :)
Celeste Goff said…
This card is amazing Amy!!!
jessica said…
Gorgeous card Amy!!!!
Happy Friday!
Lisa said…
So... I'm starting a new hashtag called AmyMadeMeBuyIt... seriously...
I Card Everyone said…
I'm going to just say 'ditto' the above statement from Lisa ... the line of dittos will be long, and mighty, my friend! DARling card!
=]
Kay Miller said…
That is just beautiful Amy!! Your background is stunning! Happy Friday!!
Thanh Vo said…
Your style and those hearts! Love!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I love your background and your sweet card!
Dotty Jo said…
Gorgeous card! Jo x
Julia Aston said…
Love the dimension from lifting up some of the hearts! Have a great weekend Amy!
Annette Allen said…
what a fabulous release.. your card is so cute.. love that heart background.
Tracey McNeely said…
Love this card wit the sentiment up the side!
Yuki said…
Pretty!! Love the sentiment placement!