A good day has both Coffee & You





I should be totally doing other things but as I type up this post (Friday am), I'm leaving for CHA in 4 hours.  I haven't finished packing or getting ready.  I wanted to whip together this card because I was so inspired by some challenges.


The coffee cup is from STAMPlorations' Sketchy Coffee Cups and the sentiment is Literary Caffeine-Ations.  Do you remember my earlier comment about using my paper collections?  Today's card uses Basic Grey's Highline collection.



I managed to combine the sketch and the colors from the inspiration photo...super lovin' those colors.  They are so fresh + fun!  We've been having some stereotypical dreary Northwest weather...lots of rain...so, I was more than happy to use these fun colors!

I tried to keep the overall design clean and simple so that I can also link up to STAMPlorations CAS Card Challenge:


Big shout out to Toni, my IRL friend and we're in the same crafty group, she's on the new Design Team!

cardstock:  recollections/110/white
paper:  basic grey highline
stamps:  stamplorations sketchy cups/literary caffeine-ations
ink:   memento tuxedo, copics
other:  mft oval stitched, memory box stitched circles

Comments

None None said…
Fun card, Amy!!! love the bright and happy colors of your card and using up your paper collection. I have that same goal so we'll see if that happens. Of course, I just bought another paper pad from EH yesterday that I'd had on my list for awhile... LOL Hope you have a great time at CHA!!
This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!! Have a great time at CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laurel said…
Great card Amy! Have fun at CHA!
Hetty said…
Great card, Amy! I wish I could go to the CHA too! Have fun.
I Card Everyone said…
I just LOve it, amy ... bright, cheerful, TRUE sentiment, and I needed that yellow today, too!
=]
Karen B. said…
Yay! Can't wait to see pictures from CHA! Your card is so happy and fun. Have a great time!
cm said…
Yep, couldn't agree more with that sentiment! Such a sweet card! Have fun at CHA!
Hugs~c
Marlou McAlees said…
fabulous card Amy :) have a fab time at CHA :)
Lisa Petrella said…
You are so funny---whipping up cards until right before you jet off to CHA!!! This card is fabulous!! Love the papers, colors, images! Have a fantastic time at CHA!
dstandard said…
Totally loving this! Have fun at CHA!
Kim Heggins said…
Ohhhhh, this is just fabulous!
Happy Dance said…
Love how you whipped this up in no time at all! Turned out beautifully, and it's a sunny, happy card for our dreary weather too! Hope you're having a blast at CHA, and boy, don't we all wish we could be there with you?!! Post some pix....and have fun! Bev
Nora Noll said…
You just "whipped" this up in no time, didn't you? Four hours until CHA? WOW!! I would NOT be making a card!! LOVE the bright pink and yellow colors on this. Totally pretty!! I hope you are having fun at CHA. I am so jealous!!
Lynn said…
Oh la la. Hope you have a fabulous time at CHA! You know how much I adore seeing you over at Fusion. Your card is the perfect inspiration to all this dreariness around here too!
jessica said…
LOVE this!!!!
Have fun at CHA!!!
ThePurplePlace said…
You lucky girl..have a blast at CHA! Thanks for these great cards too!
lauren bergold said…
love love love this card, both on its own and as a BRILLIANT take on the fusion challenge! yowza! sooooooo jealous you're at CHA, but who better to have a blast and tell us all about it! ♥
Becca Cruger said…
This is the sweetest, brightest most darling card! I'm such a fan of the bright polka dots! Love it! Sorry I have been so remiss in my bloggy comments, but now that a few things are off my plate I should be able to resume life as normal.
AJ Bodine said…
What a beautiful card, love the colors, esp that gorgeous coffee cup!
Audrey Pettit said…
SO cute, Amy! I absolutely LOVE this bold and bright color combo... and as always, you make me smile with your adorable coffee designs!!
Yuki said…
Love this card! Hope you had fun at CHA!
Kelly said…
love the vibrant pink against the yellow!
Deepti said…
That hot pink is amazing :)