Two Paper Divas Guest Designer: Let's get together


I'm super thrilled to be guesting for Two Paper Divas!  I had so much fun playing with the Just Poppin' By set.   It screams retro to me so I designed another card using the fun Cosmo Cricket Early Bird Collection.  Check out my last project I designed for Two Paper Divas.  

Isn't that refrigerator fun?!  No coloring, I let the paper and washi do all the work for me.  


Love the sentiment and how it fits right into the banner perfectly!

Check out the Just Poppin' By set, isn't it FUN?!!!! 


I'd love for you to swing over to the Two Paper Divas Blog and tell them hello!  A big shout out to Gayle & Melissa for having me this month!  I really enjoyed myself!


Comments

I Card Everyone said…
Cheers to you, amy!!! Love this retro look - hey I think I recognize that Frigidaire - guess I'm retro, too!
=] Michele
Nora Noll said…
How fun is this? Love the way you just left it plain with no coloring. Fabulous card design!!
Unknown said…
Amy...Thanks so much for playing with us this month! We loved the cards you made with our retro kitchen set! We'll see you on the coffee blog hop Friday!
Celeste Goff said…
What a fun card Amy!
Such a fun card, Amy! Loving the retro look!
AJ Bodine said…
What a fun set, love your card!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Super cute! Great retro set
jessica said…
This is so fun!