♡Creative Blog Hop♡


post 1 of 2 today...click HERE for the Neat & Tangled Release Day 1 post!


Hello!  My Fusion Card Challenge teamie, Michelle, of Handmade by Michelle, has nominated me to participate in a Creative Blog Hop.  I did a similar blog hop last year so, let's get started:

1.  What are you working on now?
I just finished with Reverse Confetti's March Release & the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Today starts Neat & Tangled's March Release (sorry no Neat & Tangled new release peeks!).






2.  How does your work differ from others in your genre?

Well, I'm a Coffee Loving Clean & Simple girl that loves color & layers!







3.  Why do your create what you do?
Creativity fills my soul with happiness.






4. How does your creative process work?
A majority of my work is for various design teams but I love it.  I consider myself fortunate to be on the best teams out there.  I love the products and the challenges.  When I'm not working on an assignment, I'm a challenge junkie and they are generally what kick starts a project for me.





Thanks for reading & stoppin' by -  thanks to Michelle for nominating me! 

Comments

Love love love this post!! You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
I see quite a few of my favorites, and love every single thing you do, amy!
=] Michele
Monika/Buzsy said…
Beautiful ensemble of your wonderful creations. :)
Tracey McNeely said…
Fantastic post and you forgot to mention how awesome you are sweet friend!
Unknown said…
All such beautiful creations!!! You're so creative!
wendipooh13 said…
LOVE seeing all your amazing work!!! YAY!!!!
Yuki said…
Great post! Loved reading about your creative process and what inspires you! I love all of your work ♥
jessica said…
Your projects are AWESOME!!!!!
Jessi Fogan said…
I always love coming to see what you've been up to! You've got such an eye for pattern & colour, girly!
Kara Lynne said…
Wonderful "portfolio" of your work! Thanks for sharing!
cm said…
Happy sigh in seeing your gallery of gorgeous, Amy! WOW!
Hugs~c
Celeste Goff said…
Great interview Amy and I love your cards!
D- said…
Congrats on your nomination. Thanks for sharing your projects and a little about you.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}