Whisker Graphics: Honeycomb





Today is my Whisker Graphics Day.

I had fun playing with the Honeycomb middy bitty bags!

The red is perfect for Valentine's Day, don't you think?


I love to use the middy bitty bags are a fancy envelope for my cards...I carefully folded the doily over the top of the bag.  My glittery die cut heart 'tag' is literally clipped onto the bag.  Ready for re-use!  I love to make things that the recipient can upcycle!

Here's the card I designed:


I wanted the card to match the middy bitty bag so I cut a kraft bag up to use as my base panel!  I stitched it to give it a bit more umph!

All the stickers are American Crafts in the T$ bin!  
(sad face:  I could only find one pkg!)


Thanks so much for stoppin' by, I'd love it if you'd leave me some bloggie love over on the Whisker Graphics blog!

honeycomb
honeycomb middy bitty bags


Comments

Lynn said…
As always, love, love, love your cards!
Off to leave ya some love!!! :)
Samantha Mann said…
Oh - so lovely!!! I LOVE that you use the middy bitty bags as envelopes for your cards! So clever!! And using the bag as a card base - AWESOME!!!!!!!
Lisa Lara said…
Great idea Amy, using the bag as a special envelope. I love that sparkle paper and fun card with the black curved label for your sentiment.
How clever it is that you use the bag as envelope for your card?! And love the idea of stretching your supplies by cutting up bags to use on your card base. Love it! Fantastic card, Amy!
Becca Cruger said…
Glittery and graphic - the perfect Valentine!
Leigh Penner said…
These are both so sweet!
Yuki said…
Absolutely love the bag and card!
Tracey McNeely said…
A post full of eye candy--love them all!
I Card Everyone said…
LOve to up-cycle!! Someone needs to create a background stamp with that design... gorgeous!
=]
Kim Heggins said…
Those bags are adorable. I love the design and what you did with them. They will make such sweet gifts.
wendipooh13 said…
fun cards!!!! sooo cute!!!
I love your card! So nice!!! You're great! :)
dstandard said…
These are just adorable! Love them!
Katia said…
beautiful cards!
Kara Lynne said…
Love the bag and the card! How great that the bag fits a card!
nancy carroll said…
Just commented on the other site, like always your work is so much fun!
SMITTEN wit the honeycomb bags!!
Audrey Pettit said…
How CA-UTE Amy! Love how you used the fun little bags here! Such a sweet treat bag and what a clever idea to stitch a panel of one to a card base. Love these!
Vicki Dutcher said…
So cute! I love the layered card~
Connie Collins said…
Such an adorable card! Totally love it!
Shona Chambers said…
Those bags are so cute and what a great idea to use the paper on your card......your such a crafting genius!!