Avocado Arts: Mr. & Mrs.



Happy Monday!

Today I'm sharing my final project I made using the Avocado Arts February Release.  

I don't remember if I posted this photo on my blog but what I did for this month is use the Lawn Fawn journal die as my base.   Wouldn't these be fun to use for Project Life/Pocket Scrapbooking?


I took that journal card and mounted it onto a A2 card base with foam adhesive:


Super duper easy smeasy...chalkboard style!  

I heat embossed the Mr. & Mrs. in white Zing embossing powder and smeared white ink on the journal card with a dry baby wipe!

I know a couple people that are getting married and I love the classic black & white!

Avocado Arts


A super BUSY week on my blog so stay tuned!

Comments

Ohhhhhhhhh I just loveeeeeeeeee this!!! FABULOUS!!!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
So clean and classic and just perfect for a new couple! Love the chalkboard technique here and fabulous simple design!
Miriam Prantner said…
Love those cards! Perfect for PL and perfect for regular cards too!
super fun, so CAS and yet they all say so much!!!!
sandi said…
Fabulous, fabulous! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jingle said…
Love this card SO much! It is absolutely fabulous!
cm said…
Black and white - totally elegant and exquisite! LOVE this!
c
wendipooh13 said…
oh my gosh SUPER cute!!!
Shannon J said…
These are fabulous, Amy! And a nice option to use journaling cards when you need something relatively quickly! <3
Unknown said…
Love the sleek look of your cards!
Ashley Horton said…
Love the chalkboard look Amy! So cute!
Rose said…
fantastic :)
going out of town to visit my mom and sister so will have to play catch up on your "super busy" blog when i get home :)
Aimes said…
Diggin' the chalkboard look! :)
Sherry Eckblad said…
Love the CAS style of your cards.