Top Dog Dies: foxy



I'm back with my 2nd and last project as a Guest Designer for



Top Dog Dies is a new online store that offers their own brand of wafer-thin and steel-rule dies, along with dies from brands you already know and trust, including My Favorite Things, Sizzix, Savvy Stamps and Cheery Lynn Designs. Top Dog Dies is also the leading U.S. retailer for Tattered Lace, a new line of intricate dies designed by U.K. designer Stephanie Weightman.

Today I'm featuring a project using



and 



What's fun about the Top Dog Dies Photo Mats is that they come in 3 various sizes.  I opt'd for the middle size.

I teamed it up with the adorable Lawn Fawn Fox.  She's playing peek-a-boo:


Aren't her cat-eye glasses way too fun?  I popped some ultra tiny pearls on them, similar to the retro variety with mother of pearl inlays.

The veneer clouds and washi are ala Freckled Fawn.


Thanks to Katie Brooks who was crafting with me on the day that I made this!

Remember, you can find Top Dog Dies here:





Tell them I sent you ♡

Comments

Sherry Eckblad said…
Oh Amy, what a fun card!
This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeee the clouds, the frame and that sweet little fox!!!!!
jessica said…
LOVE your adorable card!!!! How super CUTE is this!
Happy Friday Amy!
love the pop of color and aren't those glasses adorable?
Aimes said…
Ha! Oh I loooooooooove that fox! :)
Sylvia said…
What a fun card, Amy! Hope you had a beautiful Christmas! Have a good Friday!
Angi Barrs said…
EEEK! I just love his glasses. Fab project. Hope you and your family had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Angie Tieman said…
Oh my cuteness! Totally adorbs!
Lesley said…
Love those glasses! Love the three sizes of photo frames! Great card!
cm said…
How fun is this card! Love the frame, the clouds and the sweet little critter sporting those darling glasses! Tooooo sweet!!
c
Wida said…
Ahhh i love the idea of the little fox wearing glasses! Great way to use the frame too
Miriam Prantner said…
Total cuteness! LOVE the glasses on that fox!
DebC said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
DebC said…
Amy I love this! I am mad over polaroids and those glasses are just the cutest!!
Deb C
This is so cute, Amy! Love the little fox peeking out!
Jay Gee said…
This is too cute Amy! I'm off to check out Top Dog :)
Ashley Horton said…
Wood Veneer clouds and wood grain Washi...I am in love!! :)
Shannon J said…
Eeeek!!! OMG Amy, this is adorable!! The fox...wearing those glasses - total squeal moment for me!!! FabUlous!!!
farmhouse-story said…
so adorable--love those glasses! wishing you a wonderful 2014, amy!
Tenia Nelson said…
Awesome card, Miss Lady!! :)
This is so cute, Amy! The fox looks so stylish with the glasses.
Jessi Fogan said…
OH EM GEE those fun little specs! LOVE this!
Annette Allen said…
heehee now this is TOO CUTE.. i love how gave him glasses.. so adorable.. i love this Amy..

Have a wonderful New Years..
Lynnda said…
too cute...love it! hugs...x
Audrey Pettit said…
Ahhh, I was sent these same dies, and had a somewhat similar idea....but I tell you what...this blows away anything I could have come up with! How freaking genius! LOVE the little pearls you added to the glasses. SO darn cute!
Kelly Griglione said…
Eeek! I LOVE your washi on the bottom of the Polariod! What a great idea! SUPER cute card, Amy.
maria f. said…
This is absolutely wonderful - those glasses are spec-tacular:-) Hope your 2014 is too.
OK, stop it, you know how much I love this. I just makes me chuckle! So CASEing it!
robinann17 said…
Love the funky cat glasses with pearly accents! Awesome! Robin