warm wishes!



Happy Sunday!

I have a little tag card to share with you:


Don't you love those sweet holly leaves?  I stamped them on some recollections cardstock.  The berries are Neat & Tangled's Ruby Red Metallics.

The sentiment has been stamped on wood veneer that I picked up from Impress.  The twine is Cherry Red from Timeless Twine.

Here's the interior of the card:


Can you believe I managed to use three Neat & Tangled sets?









Speaking of Sequins, I'm linking up to the Paper Crafts November Gallery Challenge:



other supplies:

Reverse Confetti Tag Me dies, Bo Bunny cardstock, Timeless Twine Cherry Red

Just a reminder about the current challenge over at Little Tangles



We're featuring holiday cards to send over to Vera's



Thanks for stoppin' by!




Comments

Sherry Eckblad said…
Great tag Amy! Love the little holly and sequin berries. You are the tag master in my own opinion.
*sigh* I am IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love the sequins used as the berries! PINNING!!!!!!!!!
jessica said…
Super awesome Amy!!!
Awwww, this is so sweet! I adore little things. Love the sequins and stamping on the wood banner!
cm said…
Adorable little tag card! LOVE this!!
c
Aimes said…
Adorable tag card! That veneer is the perfect embellishment! :)
Shannon J said…
There's an inside too?!! Eeeek, this is just awesome!! Those little holly leaves and their sequin berries are precious!
Marlena M. said…
Awww, those berries are so sweet! They look perfect with the leaves~
Trinh said…
Cute & sweet little tag card! I love the sequin berries.
Jess said…
Cute card! Love the holly berry sequins.
Ashley Horton said…
Adorable Amy! The sequins for the holly berries are so cute!
Lynnda said…
Love it... hugs...x
Lyndal said…
LOVE< LOVE, LOVE!!!
Audrey Pettit said…
That is just toooooo cute! Love, love the little holly leaves, and using the sequins for the berries is brilliant. Adore the wooden sentiment banner, too! Uh-dorable!
Jinny Newlin said…
Oh, I just love how you've used those sequins for berries! Such a fun, little tag!
Sylvia said…
What a fun tag card, Amy, love the sequins!
You always get the cutest stamps, Amy! I like so many of these featured. Your tag is adorable. :)

Happy Thanksgiving, a bit early!