EAD Designs September Color Challenge: Keep Calm and Sew On



Super busy day on my blog...Click HERE for my The Play Date Cafe post and Click HERE for my 100 Proof Press Blog Hop post where I'm a guestie hopper!

Hello and Welcome to the EAD Designs September Color Challenge!


Hmmm...I swear on my phone that dark color looked like  chocolate now it looks like a wine color...me and my old eyes.  Sooooo...just tilt your head...and squint your eyes when you look at my card and maybe it'll look right:)


Playing with my new goodies...this is my 2nd set of



and




Remember that everybody is a winner that plays along with the EAD Designs Color Challenge


One lucky duck will be picked to be our October Guest Designer!


...by the way...



Comments

Michelle said…
It looks like chocolate to me on my computer! Gorgeous card, Amy!
Lynn said…
I love it...so balanced and perfect!
Angie Tieman said…
Oooh, what a bold and fantastic card!! Really pops!
Lynnda said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE it... simply gorgeous... the color looks chocolate to me too... hugs...xoxo
Love love love love this!!! LOVING those dress forms!!!!
Laurel said…
Love the dress forms!
Sherry Eckblad said…
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Those dress forms are amazing!
Kara Lynne said…
Love the paper pieced dresses and the color "misread" because it's a great color combo!
holy cow you are a busy girl! they are all fabbie!
Annette Allen said…
Girl you are so fabulous and this is another fabulous card... I hope your weekend brings you some rest...
TesaB said…
I ADORE your card. So fun and sweet and totally stylish!!!!
Anonymous said…
Yay! I just bought those sewing stickers!! So cool.
Anonymous said…
Dangit, I totally meant Stickerz!
wendipooh13 said…
oh my gosh sooo LOVE this!!!! super cutie!!!
SOOOO fun!!! LOVE those images and that sentiment--fab job!
Sylvia said…
Another fun card, Amy, keep sewing! It is finally raining here. Have a wonderful day!
Janice said…
love the keep calm stickers. Great style to this card.
Karen B. said…
Bold and graphic, I really like this!
Rose said…
i am so casing this as soon as i get my sewing stickrez!!!! :)
Lisa Arana said…
darling, i love the two dress forms.
Alice said…
awesome design as always, Amy! love it!
I've been watching Project Runway, so this is so perfect and I love the white background.