missing you...

Monday, I don't like that it sneaks up on me so quickly...but the good thing about Monday's is the EAD Designs Blog Hop!

You should have arrived here from the Lovely Liz's blog:  Liz's Paper Loft


If not, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop which is the EAD Designs Blog!

Every week there is an EAD Designs give-a-way...all you have to do is leave a comment at the EAD Designs blog and hop along...leaving comments along the way!  One random hopper will be drawn to win some EAD Designs goodies!!!

I have a super clean & crisp card to share with you:

This lil card is 4.25 x 4.25....absolutely postal friendly!



and the sentiment is from the Paper Smooches Co-Branding set:  Random Sayings


Gotta love those Rub-ons!

Don't forget about the current EAD Designs Color Challenge:


Remember...


All the stickerz and rub-ons ship FREE!!!!


Now hop on over to the fabbie Amy C's blog:  Caffinated Cropper

Comments

TesaB said…
Awwww, this is sooooo sweet!!!
yyam said…
clean and crisp indeed! Love it! :)
Carolina said…
What an adorable card - love your precious CAS design and that set is just fab! Hope you have a good week!!!
Jay Gee said…
Love the simplicity of this card Amy :)
Audrey Pettit said…
So simple and so adorable! This makes me smile, Amy!
Jennifer Rzasa said…
oohh....I just love it, Amy!
Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those chairs!! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Laurel said…
Oh my this is just perfect!
Regan said…
i just love this
Jingle said…
AWESOME card! I love this!!!
cnelson said…
Two words...LOVE IT!!!
Sherry Eckblad said…
great card and I definitely need those furniture stickerz.
Megan said…
How sweet!! I love the simplicity of this design!!
jessica said…
I love your card! There is something about a clean and simple that rocks!! You hit it!!
TFS
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
*Alison* said…
what a fun and perfect CAS card! hugs
Sylvia said…
How fun, Amy! Love the idea of two chairs. Have a fun Monday!
Eva Laney said…
great card, empty chairs and the sentiment...perfect!!!
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
I have a giveaway on my blog
Tina said…
Very cute card.

Tina
Joanna said…
love it, simple but so cute!
Ashley Newell said…
What a fabulous CAS card! I love EAD Stickerz for one layer cards!
Karen B. said…
Clean and crisp and oh so fabulous.
Alice said…
fabulous simple design. super card, Amy!
Brandi said…
Amy-
This is one of my favorite cards of yours! I love the clean and simple layout!
Lindsay said…
Totally CAS and fabulous girl!
Lynnda said…
Supa-Gorgeous CAS-card... love it... hugs...xoxo
Angi Barrs said…
This is so chic. Love it.
pattyk said…
great card -thanks for sharing. millierose651@aol.com
Valerie said…
I am in love with those stickers, Amy, and your simple & pretty card!
LOVE this card-so fun! LOVE the sentiment! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE those Vintage Furniture Stickerz! I really should use more stickers on my creations! Maybe for Christmas I will get some:) A present from myself:)
~jan said…
Simply sweet. :)
callyannc said…
Cute card! TFS CallyAnn
Anonymous said…
super fab cas card girlie!
Trinh said…
Awww, simply sweet!
CAS fabulousness! I don't look forward to Mondays either. Not so much the going back to work part, but because my sons don't really enjoy going to preschool and the drop off is a rough one!!! Tomorrow is going to be especially difficult because we were at WDW on vaca last week. Hopefully the thought that they get to tell their friends and teachers about the trip will make it easier.